Together, we make the Kennedy vision – to transform the healthcare experience through a culture of caring, quality and innovation – a reality.
The Kennedy Health Care Foundation is the essential component in the relationship between Kennedy Health and the community of individuals who rely on Kennedy for health and wellness.
For more than five years, the Foundation has provided resources to support various projects, programs and services that meet the growing and changing needs of Kennedy Health and the entire South Jersey community.
Philanthropy has played an integral role in helping the Foundation enhance many Kennedy initiatives. Every contribution made to the Foundation has a tremendous impact on each individual that walks through the doors of a Kennedy facility.
Your gift supports programs that matter to you!
Some examples of funding opportunities at Kennedy include:
- Programs at The Center for Hope and Healing at Kennedy's Cancer Center that promote individual growth and wellness.
- The Kennedy Nursing Scholarship Fund that ensures professional development opportunities for Kennedy employees.
- The Kennedy Community Health Education Center, a designated space that operates as a hub for community events – from workshops to classes.
- The Quiet Room at The Kennedy Behavioral Health Unit that provides a calm and safe environment for adolescent patients.
- Diabetes Education Programs that teach preventative care skills and strategies to individuals living with diabetes and their families.
- The Kennedy Family Health Services Centers that provide healthcare services to under-insured and non-insured families in the region.
- The Kennedy Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Unit that provides specialized care to meet the unique needs of hospitalized older adults and their caregivers.
For more information on these and other programs of interest, please contact the Foundation Office at (856) 566-2008.
Gifts to Kennedy can be immediate, ongoing or designated through a will or estate planning. They can go to specific funds or general operations. Contributions to the Kennedy Health Care Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law with 100 percent of all gifts directly benefiting the hospital program or department designated by its donors.
You may make a donation online or you may donate by sending a check via mail.
If your are donating by check, please make your check payable to: "Kennedy Health Care Foundation, Inc." and send it to:
Kennedy Health Care Foundation
1099 White Horse Road
Voohees, NJ 08043
The Kennedy Health Care Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization that is committed to a high-level of accountability with all of our donors. We uphold the Donor Bill of Rights and our foundation staff is comprised of fundraising professionals who stand by the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards.