Kennedy Cancer Center Annual Report Now Available in Online and Printed Versions for Community Members
Monday, February 03, 2014
The Kennedy Cancer Center’s annual report is now available to the public, both online and in a printed version. The report highlights Kennedy’s cancer program activities for 2013 and statistical data for 2012. The online version is available as a “flip book.” To turn a page, you just place your mouse on the lower right-hand corner and “lift” the page to turn it. The annual report can be accessed at: http://www.kennedyhealth.org/cancerreport.
A printed version of the Cancer Center’s Annual Report is available by calling 856/218-5321, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your full address, including zip code.
The Kennedy Cancer Center, based at Kennedy’s Washington Township campus, offers convenient, patient-centered access to all elements of care needed by individuals facing a cancer diagnosis and those undergoing treatment. Located within the Kennedy Cancer Center are several services and programs, including:
- Penn Radiation Oncology at Kennedy
- The Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center
- Medical Oncology Services
- Outpatient Medical Imaging
- Oncology Clinical Trials
- Survivorship Program
- Patient Navigation Services
- The Kennedy PET/CT Center
- American Cancer Society Patient Resource Center
- The Center for Hope & Healing, offering complementary therapy programs and support services for cancer patients and their families.
Kennedy meets the community’s healthcare needs with services at its hospital campuses in Cherry Hill, Stratford and Washington Township and at outpatient facilities throughout Camden and Gloucester counties.