A Message to Our Valued Patients & Visitors
Phase I of the $205-million Jefferson Washington Township Hospital Expansion Project is complete, with the addition of the new $23-million, 8- level parking garage, which houses 800-plus spots. Construction for the new Patient Tower is underway!
The parking garage, now open to the public, is accessible from both Egg Harbor Road and Hurffville-Cross Keys Road. Patients and Visitors are invited to park in the garage, at no cost, on levels 1 through 3.
- Free Valet Parking Service remains available at our Main Entrance and Emergency Department from 6 am – 10 pm.
- Patients/Visitors can notify Valet prior to leaving the hospital to help reduce wait times for your vehicle (contact info on valet ticket).
- A courtesy shuttle is available to assist patients and visitors to the hospital from the garage, and back, by calling 856-582-3119.
Please note: The main entrance will remain open throughout construction, and patient drop-off and pick-up is available.
Emergency Department access will not change.
If you have questions or comments, please call 856-582-2500.
Official "Groundbreaking" Ceremony
Joseph W. Devine, FACHE, President, New Jersey Division, and Executive Vice President of Hospital & Health Services at Jefferson Health; Dr. Stephen Klasko, President & CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health; Jefferson Health - New Jersey board members; project architects; and elected officials break ground on the new Jefferson Washington Township Hospital expansion project.
Phase I Components
• New, 800-plus, 8-level enclosed parking facility, free to patients and visitors
(with an additional 340 surface parking spaces)
• Phase 1 Launch: April 2018; Anticipated Completion: Spring 2019
• Phase 1 Anticipated Cost: $23 million
Phase 2 Components
New, 7-floor Patient Tower with 60 private patient rooms (with space for 60 additional
private patient rooms in the future)
• New Main Hospital Entrance
• New, spacious, 2-story light-filled Hospital Lobby with a café and other visitor amenities
• New Hospital Cafeteria with outdoor seating
• New Same-Day Surgery Unit & Recovery Room (PACU)
• New Central Processing Distribution Center (CPD)
• Phase 2 Launch: March 2019; Anticipated Completion: Spring 2021
• Phase 2 Anticipated Cost: $182 million