What if Your Health Care Felt More Like a Five-Star Hotel?
Key Components of Phase II - Construction Now Underway
- Existing East Administration Wing Demolition - which includes the knockdown of the Hexagon Medical Office Building
- New Patient Tower (7 stories with 90 private beds) - Patient Pavilion anticipated opening 2020
- New Critical Care & Intensive Care Unit (60 private beds)
- Medical Surgical Beds
- All Private Patient Rooms
- New Surgical Suites
- New Cafeteria in Patient Pavilion, which connects to Hospital Atrium Lobby
- Key Amenities
- Central Plant Utility Expanded Capacity
- New Patient Pavilion Addition
Key Components of Phase I - Completed Summer 2017
- A new 102,000-square-foot Medical Office Building will add more ambulatory services to the Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital campus, along with private specialty doctors’ offices. This handicapped-accessible “medical mall” includes:
- Physician Practices, including Kennedy Health Alliance Primary & Specialty Care locations
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy)
- Sleep & Balance Center
- Pre-Admission Testing
- Laboratory Services
- Hyperbaric Wound Center
- A 22,000-square-foot, 5-story atrium lobby that will serve both the hospital and the new Medical Office Building, and features a gift shop, café, and community rooms.
- An enclosed, free parking facility that will consolidate existing ground parking, add an additional 600 covered parking spaces, increase “green space” on the campus, and improve traffic flow.
- The total cost of Phase I is $80 million.
Cherry Hill Campus is Transforming!
The $250-million, much-anticipated Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital revitalization plan continues on course. With newly constructed facilities and world-class design, Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital campus is being transformed into a modern, sophisticated “medical mall” where patients can visit one place for their medical and wellness needs.
Exciting renovations are underway. The $82-million first phase of the plan is slated for completion this spring. This phase features three elements that will completely change the look and feel of the Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital campus: an astonishing, new 22,000-square-foot hospital atrium lobby, an enclosed 600-plus space parking facility, and a 102,000-square foot Outpatient Pavilion.
Shortly after Phase One is completed, the second phase of this campus “re-do” begins, fully transforming our Cherry Hill hospital with a new patient tower with all-private rooms.
World Class Care in Your Community
Our vision for the Outpatient Pavilion is to operate as a Medical Mall, where patients and their families can visit one place for many of their medical and wellness needs.
The Outpatient Pavilion will offer primary care physician offices through the Kennedy Health Alliance; specialties including Radiology and Orthopedics; a Women’s Imaging Center; outpatient surgery in new surgical suites; and diagnostic and laboratory services, which will offer same-day reporting on many tests.
The new atrium lobby, which will connect the Outpatient Pavilion to our Hospital, will feature many new amenities, including; private patient registration rooms; a new café; gift shop; conference rooms and a community wellness space.
Map of Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital