You went into a nursing career for a reason: to provide the highest quality patient care. It sounds like we have a lot in common. At Jefferson Health New Jersey, we know that nurses are in high demand. That’s why we do everything possible to recruit and retain top-notch nursing talent. We are committed to the professional and career development of our staff. In addition to our excellent benefits package, we provide a supportive and pleasant working environment.
Jefferson Health - New Jersey Nursing Philosophy
The foundation of our philosophy is built on the work of Florence Nightingale and Jean Watson, which supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Through relationship based care, nurses are empowered to provide safe, quality care in a respectful, compassionate, and competent manner. Our focus centers around patients, families, colleagues, and self. Care delivery is defined within the Nursing Professional Practice Model.
Many Benefits of Becoming A Jefferson Health - New Jersey Nurse
- Magnet® designated organization
- Certification recognition and compensation.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Professional collaboration with nurse managers and administration.
- Multi-disciplinary team approach.
- Professional and educational enrichment opportunities.
- Involvement in community wellness initiatives.
- Caring, compassionate and committed environment.
- Academic Affiliations.
- Choice of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and FSAs.
- Tuition assistance program.
- Competitive "Pay for Performance" compensation program.
- Generous time-off policies.
- 403 (b) Match Savings Plan.
- Cash Balance Pension Plan.
- Online Educational Opportunities with Drexel University.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Legal Assistance.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Supplemental Life Insurance for dependents and children.
- Rewards & recognition programs.
- Free parking.
- Nursing Scholarship.
- Shared Governance.
Per Diem Nursing
Are you looking to use your skills in a progressive and flexible atmosphere? Jefferson Health New Jersey Per Diem Nursing recruits and retains qualified relief associates to supplement the needs of Jefferson Health New Jersey's three main hospital locations. Jefferson Health New Jersey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers flexible hours and a clinical orientation program using simulation. Educational programs are also available. Per Diem RN associates must be available to work a minimum of three 12 hour shifts during a four-week period, with at least 12 of those hours being fulfilled on weekends. Holiday requirements include one summer and one winter holiday. RNs have very competitive salary ranges. The Per Diem Nursing Department has relief and some full-time opportunities available for qualified RNs (Medical, Surgical, Telemetry and ICU), Certified Nursing Assistants, Unit Secretaries and Monitor Technicians.
Search for a Position
Jefferson Health New Jersey invites you to explore the nursing opportunities available at any of our three campuses in South Jersey. As one of the region's largest employers, we employ more than 4,000 professionals in every health care specialty. Find out why we we've repeatedly been recognized as a top place to work.
For New Jersey License reciprocity, call 1-973-504-6430.