Services We Offer
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Support Services (Social Work, Diabetes Education & Medical Financial Counseling)
- General Surgery
- Orthopedics (coming soon)
Kennedy Family Health Center offers many preventive, health care and surgical services all in one place:
- Routine physical exams, including school/college, work and CDL physicals
- Pediatric services from infant through age 18
- Preventive health care screening and counseling
- Management of chronic adult illnesses, such as Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol
- Women’s health services, including yearly exams, colposcopy, low- and high-risk pregnancy, post-partum follow up, post-partum depression screenings, STD testing and counseling
- Diagnostic testing, including EKG, peak flow and labs
- On-site access to diabetes education
- General Surgeon and Orthopedics on site
- Referrals to specialists when needed and continued coordination of care
- Access to the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson
Reach Out & Read Program
The Kennedy Family Health Center is a strong supporter of The Reach Out & Read Program, a nationally recognized Program endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics that serves more than 2.1 million children annually through the distribution of over 3.4 million books. The Kennedy Family Health Center regularly hosts Reach Out & Read sessions to help educate parents of children ages 6 months to 5 years about the importance of language development in preparation for entering school.
Reach Out & Read sessions include:
- An assortment of books read to attending children by our Social Work staff
- Coloring activities
- A participation certificate, an activity packet, and age- appropriate book for all children who attend
- “Read Out & Read” materials for home use
Insurance & Office Information
Most medical insurances are accepted, including Horizon, NJ Family Care and NJ KidCare. If you do not have insurance, or if your insurance is limited, our staff will work with you to determine if assistance might be available or to develop a payment plan for you. The high standard of medical care is supported with flexible and accommodating scheduling and prompt reporting of test results. Same-day appointments for established patients are available in most cases for acute illness. To make an appointment, call:
1 Somerdale Square (Near the intersection of White Horse Pike and White Horse Road)
Somerdale, NJ 08083
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
3rd Saturday of every month: 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Kennedy Professional Building, Suite A
445 Hurffville Cross Keys Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tues, Wed:-8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2nd Saturday of every month: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.